On 18 Jun 2008, at 20:59, adsarebad-at-......... wrote:

Have you seen <http://www.gurulabs.com/downloads/postfix-to-mailman-2.1.py >?
[...]
I think I may have ran into that file in my travels, can`t remember for sure through because I ran into so many. Is that the one where I need to have [EMAIL PROTECTED] I was hoping to be able to use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

At least the advantage of this solution is that you set the transport for an entire domain to be this script, and then don’t need to have the Mailman email addresses explicitly stated in your Postfix config.

If you want to have both regular and Mailman addresses for the same domain, then I am afraid you will have to explicitly have the Mailman addresses in your Postfix config. Just, they should go in the appropriate section (addresses for virtual domains instead of aliases).

I am unsure what you actually wanted help with in your original letter, i.e. was it a convenient way to do “newlist” after you setup the multiple Mailman installs? Was it routing the different addresses to the proper installs? etc.