On 8/26/20 8:49 PM, Dmitri Maziuk wrote:
The point was that the argument about MM3 having a long life expectancy "because python 3" is not in any way, shape, or form supported by the history of the python programming language to date.

Arguing that MM3 itself is going to be supported because there's more that just Mark supporting it effectively boils down to "Mark will stop patching MM2". That's certainly possible, but maybe we should ask him instead of taking your word for it?

Ok. I will shut-up now.

--
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you for your business. We appreciate our clients.
Brian Carpenter
EMWD.com

--
EMWD's Knowledgebase: