On 9 Feb 2017 04:30:21 -0000, "John Levine" <jo...@taugh.com> wrote:

>                                          For some of my users, I run
>the forwarded mailt through spamassassin, send it with SMTP if the
>score is low, put it in a folder for later POP pickup if the score is
>high.

I will set up a periodic POP session service for my users that will suck their
mail from the remote account, with optional local filtering features.  IMAP
not available but then again, if the remote account offers IMAP access, there
is no major reason to transfer the mail to local storage.

Users are welcome to access their mail remotely through web interface, POP or
IMAP.  Absolutely no forwarding for anything other than spamtrap feeds.

mdr
--
There's a funny thing that happens when you know the correct
answer.  It throws you when you get a different answer that