On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 12:15:14 +0200, Alessandro Vesely via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

>Perhaps, a possibility could be to reject if the message is SPF and/or DKIM
>authenticated, still drop otherwise.  Would that make sense?  I find
>non-authenticated messages where I happen to know that the sending mailbox
>belongs to the same person as the recipient one.

Local practices:

1.  If MAIL FROM is a local address, the connection is dropped unless the user
has authenticated.

2.  If local users want to receive a file of one of the quarantined types,
then either the sender will need to change the extension to something
considered harmless, or drop a note to postmaster requesting the quarantined
file to be sent to them.

The "drop a note to posmaster" bit doesn't scale well, but at this site it
doesn't need to.

mdr
--
         "There are no laws here, only agreements."
                -- Masahiko