Dnia  7.12.2020 o godz. 18:02:08 Grant Taylor via mailop pisze:
> you send me email from an unapproved IP and you have asked me to
> reject unapproved emails via -all, them I'm going to reject your
> email flat out.  After all, that's what /you/ as the domain owner /
> administrator /asked/ me to do.
>
> My personal option is that being soft and not rejecting on -all is
> nothing short of coddling people that seemingly don't know how to
> administer their email infrastructure.

The SPF RFC explicitly says:

"A "fail" result is an explicit statement that the client is not
authorized to use the domain in the given identity. Disposition of
SPF fail messages is a matter of local policy."

So no, it's not the sender who has the authoritative voice on what should be
done with messages that fail SPF check, it's the recipient. Of course, *you*
may decide what you say above, ie. that you reject such messages. But it's
*your local policy*. Do not claim that it's a sender decision, because that
claim is simply false. The RFC puts the responsibility *on you*.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa