Dnia  8.12.2020 o godz. 10:38:04 Graeme Fowler via mailop pisze:
> The domain "owner" has stated something via a lookup system that
> practically anyone in the world can query.  What we as receivers can't
> intuit is whether the "-all" was intentional, whether they knew what it
> meant, whether is was accidental or someone's playing a joke on the domain
> owner; we can only go off what it states.  If it says "reject email from
> everywhere (except here)", then why wouldn't you?

I have already explained that in one of my previous emails. I wouldn't,
because the I would reject forwarded messages, if any.

Rich Kulawiec stated it perfectly in another email in this thread:
forwarding worked perfectly for years until it has been broken by SPF, which
does NOT work - ie. technically it does work, but it does not fulfill it's
purported goal, so it's useless and gives us virtually no benefit at all.

So it seems a reasonable decision just to ignore SPF (which is useless)
to make forwarding (which is useful) still work as expected.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa