Dnia 20.09.2021 o godz. 14:17:27 Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop pisze:
> I want to return to an old issue, which repeatedly happens again and again,
> that is, Google putting emails from me to recipient's spam folder. What's
> absurd, this happens not only to Gmail addresses to which I am writing for
> the first time, but also to recipients with whom I have previously
> corresponded and who marked my messages as non-spam. It even happens when
> I'm replying to a message I got from a Gmail user, which is totally absurd!
> It can even happen in a middle of an email exchange - ie. I have once
> exchanged a few messages with a Gmail user without problems, then suddenly
> one of my subsequent messages in the conversation went to Spam.

Well, Gmail is a comedy :). I also manage an email account of some
organization that I am a member of, which is on Gmail. Just today I found
out that Gmail has dropped to Spam a few *replies from other Gmail users*
(our members) to messages that we sent out from that account to them!
Regular replies, to regular messages, *from Gmail user to Gmail user*.

If that is not a whole new level of absurd, then what is...?
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa