It appears that Grant Taylor via mailop <gtay...@tnetconsulting.net> said:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>On 1/19/22 2:54 AM, Alessandro Vesely via mailop wrote:
>> I guess it is difficult to process, but I fail to understand how
>> forms can ease that task,
>
>I think it comes down to unstructured vs structured data.  Forms can
>have fields for each pertinent piece of information thus applying
>structure to the reports.

You want structure, we have ARF and maybe XARF, which are delivered by
e-mail and designed to be machine generated and machine parsed. The
problem with forms is that they are not consistent and can't be
automated and I have much better things to do with my time than to
paste spam into other people's web forms.

R's,
John