It depends on what context you are referring to.

Are you talking about abuse contact as a means to dispute abuse
complaints?  In that case, I'd say a form is better.  An example is AT&T.
When AT&T blocks our server, the bounce back message tells us to send an
email to abuse_...@abuse-att.net.  I'm sure abuse_...@abuse-att.net gets a
TON of spam messages sent to it.  So how are we supposed to ensure that our
message gets through all the spam noise and to the eyes of someone that can
make a difference?  Do I use a Subject of "You are blocking me!" or "I'm
blacklisted"  or "Please look into this blacklist" or what do I use?  What
specific information do they want to investigate the dispute?  Obviously
the IP address, but what else?

For AT&T I basically have to send a message to abuse_...@abuse-att.net
every day, sometimes for 2 weeks, before I finally get the attention of
somebody.  There's a slew of threads on AT&T Community forums about the
on/off nature of responses from abuse_...@abuse-att.net.

I can't help but wonder if they had a form on their website where you could
dispute their listings.  A website form can be sent to ANY email address,
such that nobody really knows what email address it's sent to.  For
example, AT&T could have a form that when submitted sends to
hsd9234hsdhf89sfh823g...@abuse-att.net - it's very, very unlikely that
someone just randomly sends an email to
hsd9234hsdhf89sfh823g...@abuse-att.net, so you know that every email coming
into hsd9234hsdhf89sfh823g...@abuse-att.net was sent to you from that
form.  You can cover the form with various anti-spam and anti-bot measures
you then GREATLY reduce the spam noise concerning would be listing disputes.

(AT&T is just an example here, but serves to better illustrate how a form
could be useful in this situation)

If you're talking about Feedback Loops or otherwise automatically reporting
spam - then email is probably better.  Although you could also feed
information to a callback URL (much like PayPal's Instant Payment
Notification system) where the owner of the website would be responsible
for collecting the information fed into it.  A callback URL might have a
benefit in that the entity doing the reporting wouldn't have to worry with
bounce back messages to the abuse contact email address.  Either way - I
would think that the receiver of these abuse reports would want some way to
distinguish between feedback loop reports or automatic spam reports (they
don't really need a response, just action) and abuse messages that need an
actual written response.