I didn't really mean to go all out, anti-AT&T or anything.  I was just
merely using them as an example because when they block an IP address the
bounce back message says to contact them directly at an email address.  If
instead of the email address this pointed to a form on their website, I
think that would be much better.

AT&T is the only example I can think of right now that doesn't send you to
a form to dispute a blacklisting.  By contract, Microsoft (albeit, it's not
really that direct of a link) sends you to a form to dispute an IP
blacklisting - I like that better.

Further from that, I'm not really sure if that's the type of abuse contact
the OP was referring to in this thread.