Dnia 15.04.2022 o godz. 20:18:54 John Levine via mailop pisze:

> >You quoted that. Eu.org is a *domain registrar*. Only. They don't offer any
> >email service and never did. So how can they "police users for email"?
>
> They can turn off people when they get credible spam reports.

Maybe they do. Honestly, I don't know as I'm not a spammer. What I know is
that they explicitly state in their policy that you cannot use the domain to
spam. This doesn't have to translate to any actual action against spammers,
but it can.

Is there anybody here who knows for sure?

Also, as I have mentioned in another mail, it takes some effort and quite a
lot of time to get an .eu.org domain up and running. Free doesn't mean it's
a few clicks and you're set. Having to wait 10 days or so until your domain
is manually accepted doesn't make it an attractive option for spammers. It's
an "old school" service and their registration process is clearly oriented
towards people interested in using the domain for long time.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa