On 15 Apr 2022, at 16:39, Grant Taylor via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
> Your VPS doesn't sound like "a free service".  But there is a chance that
> your VPS is with a VPS provider that has a ... questionable reputation.  --
> I speaking in the hypothetical as I've not looked.  -- Thus you may be
> suffering from guilt by association (with your chosen VPS provider).

$ host 217.182.79.147
147.79.182.217.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer rafa.eu.org.

$ whois -h whois.cymru.com 217.182.79.147
AS      | IP               | AS Name
16276   | 217.182.79.147   | OVH, FR

Obviously we’ve had a great deal of discussion of OVH over the years, most of
which wasn’t favourable. YMMV, obviously.

Also (referencing Google), I believe this is where we have to state “their
network, their rules”. Again.

Graeme