On 5/19/2022 6:30 AM, Luis E. Muñoz via mailop wrote:
On 19 May 2022, at 8:42, Dave Crocker via mailop wrote:

[⋯] Domain level is not sufficient.
But is it though? A corporate providing email to its own users should certainly
be able to express a policy that it does not want to allow any form of mailing
list email to its users.

My point was meant as "not sufficient for individual do not mail indication".

But your response expresses a desire for an /additional/ feature, which is domain-level listing, along with individual level.

So, sure. We haven't been able to do individual-level blocking, so let's add a requirement for an additional bit of complexity. That will probably make this mechanism work a lot better...

d/