Dňa 19. októbra 2022 12:00:55 UTC používateľ Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

>But there's another side to the story:
>
>That hoster is Hetzner. With their equally unacceptable policies regarding
>abuse reports, they are at least partially creating this problem for their
>customers themselves.

Yes, one can read in recent Spamhaus botnet report (Q3 2022) about
Hetzner, and that would be acceptable reason to reject, but in
postmaster's reply is nothing about bad reputation. It is only about
type of provider, and that is discriminative (at least in civilized world).

I will guess (hope), that Germany has some tools to fight with that type
of discrimination, you can try to use that.

While i do not remember any contact (connection) from it on my MTA,
i am willing to support your fight with it by blocking their MTAs, if you
will ask that.

regards

--
Slavko