61 entries in SORBS, last January 23rd .

This should be noted to your ESP, but you may be in a bit of cleft stick in this situation - changing IPs or  upgrading to a exclusive IP would still require reputation to be maintained, but shared IPs in a lot of ESPs now suffer from this kind of issue.

Simon