Von: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> Im Auftrag von Hans-Martin Mosner via
mailop
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2023 11:00
An: mailop@mailop.org
Betreff: Re: [mailop] Guide for setting up a mail server ?

Has anyone on this list tried forwarding (e.g. for ex-employees) via
attachment? The original message would be kept intact, while the outer message
clearly originates with the forwarding agent who may even add a human readable
reminder to the addressee to let the sender know about the changed address.

Opening message attachments should be possible with most modern MUAs, but TBH I
don't really have much experience with that.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin

Am 13. Juli 2023 09:46:11 schrieb Andrew C Aitchison via mailop