On 9/07/24 13:47, Cody Millard via mailop wrote:
On 7/8/2024 7:49 PM, Tony G via mailop wrote:

 That may or may not include names like Hetzner, Vultr, or AWS - I'm looking for confirmations.

I use Vultr to host my email server.  You must ask support to unblock port 25, answer a few questions about your emails and agree to the following anti-spam policy.

https://www.vultr.com/legal/antispam-policy/

Ive never experienced a blocked due to IP reputation.

I too use Vultr and have not had issues with deliverability from them. I started before they implemented the port 25 block so I never had to fill out the form but that policy is a good thing, it really goes a log ways towards keeping the bad actors off of their IP space which helps to keep their IP reputation clean for legitimate users. It is by no means a silver bullet but it sure is a good starting place.

Peter