On Tue, Jul 09, 2024 at 10:17:15AM +0800, Philip Paeps via mailop wrote:

> With such low volume, you will really struggle to get email delivered to the
> larger mailbox providers, whose filtering is largely based on reputation.
> It's almost impossible to build up (and maintain) a reputation unless you
> can manage at least O(hundreds) of messages to them per day.

That's not my experience.  My server for less than 10 users, sends
single-digit messages per day to the too big to fail email providers
with no apparent issues.  And my server even moved to a new network
provider recently (New York, NY, USA -> Melbourne Australia), without
any issues.  Just the same DKIM signing domains, plus matching SPF and
DMARC p=none.

--
    Viktor.