On Fri, Sep 05 2014 at 21:12 CEST, van...@tzone.org writes:
> On 2014-09-05 10:50, Kim Vandry wrote:
>> I have added an IMAP client to mairix so that it supports indexing and
>> searching messages found on an IMAP server and placing search results in
>> a folder on the same IMAP server. Both features are optional, so that
>> you can also index remote messages and store the results locally, or
>> index local folders and store the results on IMAP.
>
> My changes for the IMAP feature can be found here:
>
> https://github.com/vandry/mairix

I've used it without problems for months, but recently I've bought my
own domain and got my own IMAP server. The mail works OK on my Android
smartfon but running mairix results in the fatal error:

IMAP client cannot find capabilities list

I would appreciate very much your suggestions how to diagnose and solve
the problem.

Best regards

Janusz

--
                           ,
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki