On 2015-12-17 14:25, Janusz S. Bien wrote:
> I get only
>
> * OK domains020.home.pl IdeaImapServer v0.80 ready

Thank you, Janusz, that's what I needed to know.

Your IMAP server does not send its capability list in the initial
greeting. Clients have to ask for it specifically (as you demonstrated
in your next email). There's nothing wrong with your server: the IMAP
RFC does not require servers to send the capability list in the initial
greeting. Unfortunately my code assumed that the server does do it, so
it doesn't work.

I have modified the code so that it supports this kind of server.

https://github.com/vandry/mairix/commit/15777bd1fdcaf92c2c7c376c253fe26cc5f788fb

-kv