I did see it as a sales pitch, and that is exactly what it was. If you don't
sell the software to the general public... then how could you put a price
tag on it? $1,500?!! Wow. THINK about it... from a project standpoint...
you're going to add $1,500 to piece together some DEMs? I can see it
feasible if that was the only thing I was doing... or if I had a project
scope that spanded the US.

In your original posting, Cameron, you did NOT offer to 'do the work for
free if it was not a large volume'... you offered to do a 'test case' of one
or two DEMs... I don't appreciate your slander on this forum, trying to make
it look like you waltzed in with free help.

I made it sound like you were badgering me because you should have had the
hint after the FIRST time I told you "NO". After this, you don't mention
that you still have the software... you go away (unless you have something
to offer in advice). By mentioning it on the list, you merely tried to look
like the hero and make me look bad. Shame on you.

And Connelly... you don't understand that I had already heard the sales
pitch, and I didn't need to hear it again. I also don't appreciate your
"those who apparently want to reinvent the wheel or to practice not invented
here" comment.

What do you think this list was for? It isn't for advertising. Wake up.

This communication contains information from Universal Access, Inc. (or its
affiliates) which is confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.  If you have
and then destroy any copies of it.