From: John Haynes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 8:58 AM
To: Bagwell, Ross; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MI-L DEMs - spaces and grids

Ross,

Also being a former Marine (25 years), I can understand your difficulty in
assigning a price to a product.  I also understand, in Marine Corps terms,
that you are happily engaged in a pissing contest.

Cameron,

Give me a call at the 800#.  I'm interested in your product.

Another valuable benefit of this list.

John D. Haynes
Director
Geodata Consultants, Inc.