Thank you Mark,
It was becoming a little hectic with all that chest beating and it may have
descended into a need for UN Inspectors to be called in to investigate
claims of weapons of mass destruction.

But I agree I would be just a GIS grunt if it wasn't for the generous advice
and knowledge obtained from this list.

So keep the list running smoothly and keep all bitching and back biting
outside.

Thank you to everyone who give up their time to help us lesser mortals

Bean