LO is not using Pootle. At the least, I was given a simple text file to
translate. When I went to Pootle site, it is announces that LO is using
Pootle but no mention about AOO.
As you suggested , glossary will be useful in both cases.

But in AOO, many a times one has to translate repeatedly same sentence /
phrase. And in Pootle, one can not copy paste the translation, since at any
point of not more than 9 sentences are displayed. This issue needs attention

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480
914422396480