At 12:36 06-07-14 -0400, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:

>I should add that after polling the list, the only people who reported
>getting dupes had the Outlook problem Les alludes to.

Well I don't understand that (and I certainly don't use Outlook myself!)
but if it's not a problem to others then I'm certainly not going to waste
any time worrying about it. And I'm sorry if I wasted others' time with an
issue that, as I had said, doesn't cause any real harm to begin with.

- Jeff

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu