#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

> On Jun 27, 2016, at 5:08 AM, jamie pitman via Marxism
> <marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:
>
> MM wrote: “It’s bizarre how defensive left advocates of leave have been about
> this point; I haven’t seen a single serious example of this allegation, but
> it is repeatedly invoked by left advocates of leave, and always defensively.
> Very odd.”
>
> You must be joking?

Absolutely not, but I think you missed (or misunderstood) the word “serious” in
my comment. Nobody should be surprised that the mainstream press is
entertaining this line, but where are examples of this allegation coming from
the left? Why does every criticism of support for "leave” evoke the defensive
protestation that it "wasn’t just about racism”, even when the criticism
doesn’t suggest it was?