#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Dave Riley brings common sense to this meaty discussion.

I urge list readers to view this video titled "Carbon Cowboys"

https://vimeo.com/80518559

It shows why cattle ranching in small packed herds rotating around a hugely
built up number prairie grasses actually creates a situation that allows
for a net consumption of methane into the soil vs bovine methane out put.
It shows truly the only way the soil can be conserved and made healthy
again (which, folks, REQUIRES cow herds to return to the land and thus our
necessary consumption of them
). Absolutely fascinating and well produced show. Made me rethink my
anti-cattle perspectives.

David Walters