On Feb 1, 2010, at 2:11 PM, nada wrote:

A sentence worthy of Rush Limbaugh--

> His totally Utopian dream of running the world on solar energy has,
> and
> never will, find fruition unless we adopt Pol Pot policies.

It really takes a nuclear fanatic to deny that until Hiroshima and its
sequelae the world has *always* run on solar energy, and that a tiny
fraction of the available solar input would today and forever provide
a huge multiple of the world's economic energy needs.

Shane Mage

> Herakleitos of Ephesos

"L'après-vie, c'est une auberge espagnole. L'on n'y trouve que ce
qu'on y a apporté."

Bardo Thodol