In a message dated 12/21/2010 7:31:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_frankied...@yahoo.com_ (mailto:frankied...@yahoo.com)  writes:

The Bourgeois State police kill a youth in NYC practically every week and
get away with it.  One day, I say,  people are just gonna start  shooting
back.

Comment

I am not sure what any of the above has to do with a doctrine of political
terrorism that advocates the VIOLENT EXTERMINATION of individuals
constituting a  class.

Where I live at people have always shot back. It is the material and
political organization of resistance that communists excel in.

In fact the question of armed self defense and/as the mass uprising played
itself in Detroit on a scale not witnessed since the Civil War in America.

The proletariat in Detroit is locked into a death fight with capital. To
this day Detroit remains the most violent big city in America. The question
of  armed struggle and insurgency has nothing to do with doctrine of
political  terrorism.

Armed resistance to bourgeois rule is part of our real living history.

This history is totally absent from the narrative of the promoter of
political terrorism,  and advocacy of violent extermination of individuals
constituting a class. What of real American history?

The last great juncture is punctuated as book mark in Birmingham 1963,
Watts 1965, Newark/Detroit 1967, Cleveland 1967/68 and then works itself South
culminating in Tampa Fl. 1989. Only on rare occasion have the metropolitan
police force been defeated decisively. Notably Detroit and Cleveland.

All of this has been discussed before on this list.

WL.