Christian: How do you mean "fully work"? You mean with the ability to edit
things?

I'm not sure how much of a site Mason needs going forward, maybe something like
http://moose.iinteractive.com/ with a few pages, and otherwise relying on
external web services like metacpan.org/github/stackoverflow/etc.

I would like to archive the old wiki somewhere for posterity, although it is so
old at this point that any advice there should be considered suspect.

Are you volunteering to give it an overhaul? :)

Jon