Hi all. Mason 1 has paid my bills for over 7 years plus. It is amazing.
I get what he is saying. But all Linux distributions now support it.
gone are are the days of libapreq2 pain. I guess what I am trying to say
is that I have many many components that would help folks. In fact now I
am jQuery and jqGrid focused I have them them as well. Serverd up
through Mason. But know way to give back. Mason 1 is shunned but why?
Mason2 is a concept. I deal with production.

In the real world Mason 2 is not ready and I am not ready to switch. I
am hoping. I have so much to give back to working with Mason 1 but have
no means to do so. Mason has always been amazing. But I have not jumped
on the new 2 bandwagon. I know it will evolve, but at the moment I need
production.

Sorry for rambling. Mason has been my life for years. It is amazing.
Have not taken Mason 2 seriously yet.

-Bill