From: Graham Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

1). How would the MD unit store the position on a write-protected disc, let
alone what a MD playback only could do.

2). Presumably because they forgot to include the extra-functionality on the
home-decks and I suggest we begin a petition to have the ES feature added
to all future Sony decks.  Anyone want to support this campaign?

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -- "I can take or leave ES, it doesn't bother me!"