[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ralph wrote,
>
> | Hmm, you mean TOC-cloning, ie, copying the complete contents of one discs
> | TOC to another disk or do you mean the transfer of track/disk-names from
> | one disc to another. The later is a build in feature of the 7xx, the former
> | is not possible (As far as we know her on the list!)
>
> Peter means true TOC cloning, Ralph.  Helge Boehme figured out a way to do it
> on the 701, and Peter found it works on the 702 and 722 as well.  Helge's
> findings are linked off the MDCP at
> http://[insertyourlocalmirrorhere]/ms701_cloning.html or through Peter's site.
> He's not confusing it with Name Stamp.

Yep, I know... It was just that a lot of people reported they could clone
a TOC on a 702 while it was just the name-stamp. It's something I'm
going to try out this evening!

Cheers,
Ralph
Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE