Tony Antoniou wrote:

>  As for hearing a relay, it wouldn't be from your fuel pump unless you had
> the ignition key to ON (or otherwise known as IGNITION). More than likely,
> the relay would be from your alarm's immobilisation relay clicking on and
> off, or even the battery backup relay that some alarms have.

IT is coming from the  other fender, not the one with the alarm. It
isn't the immobilization relay.  I'll have to check it out.

ITMT,  it turned out to be that the alarm doesn't just go into
programming mode, so you  have to go through a proceedure to reprogram
it.  When I got the book out and went through that procedure, I was able
to get it to work on the second try.   Darn good thing I saved the book
on it.

So the alarm isn't as poorly designed as I thought.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker

My first web page