On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, J. Coon wrote:

> While I was at Best Buy last night getting the zipcd gadget, I noticed
> that  about 1/2 the display area that used to have MD decks and
> bookshelf units had CD duplicators.  Hmmmm.  They still can't do what
> you can do with a Minidisc.

Hrm... I went to Best Buy (south florida) this weekend and noticed that
they took some spaec out of their MD deck display to use as room for some
stereo receivers. Dissapointing.  I wonder if they're trying to back out
of the MD game (doubt it).  On the brighter side, they have been moving
the MD blanks to the front of their store by the cdr's and tapes, and they
bulked up their collection of prerecs.  Sweet.

> They also had a neat looking Sharp portable, I think it was MDMT15.  I
> might be wrong on the model number, but that is what I remember it as.
> THe controls on it are marked much better than they were on the 702 I
> had, and the price seemed to be about $199.  (and no END SEARCH button
> in sight.)  I don't know what kind of batteries it uses.
>

> --
> Jim Coon
> Not just another pretty mandolin picker
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If Gibson made cars, would they sound so sweet?
>

> My first web page
>
> http://www.tir.com/~liteways/

Mike Malsman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Programmer - Atlantic Internet, Inc. <http://aibusiness.net/>