While I was at Best Buy last night getting the zipcd gadget, I noticed
that  about 1/2 the display area that used to have MD decks and
bookshelf units had CD duplicators.  Hmmmm.  They still can't do what
you can do with a Minidisc.

They also had a neat looking Sharp portable, I think it was MDMT15.  I
might be wrong on the model number, but that is what I remember it as.
THe controls on it are marked much better than they were on the 702 I
had, and the price seemed to be about $199.  (and no END SEARCH button
in sight.)  I don't know what kind of batteries it uses.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker

My first web page