From: "Stainless Steel Rat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> * "PrinceGaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Sun, 26 Dec 1999
> | Nobody is hurt if you weren't gonna buy the material anyway.  Indeed you're
> | helping all the peeps who work for blank media manufacturers [Gaz thinks
> | this is a intenable position to maintain but does so anyway!]
>
> I wasn't going to buy your shareware anyway, becuase you are charging a
> ridiculous price for something that costs next to nothing to manufacture.
> Diskettes and CD-R blanks are cheap, after all, and I am helping the media
> industry by buying them instead of your software, right?  And I am not
> hurting you at all, am I?
> Hypocrite.

By copying stuff you would never have bought I would say you are harming
none.  If some guy copied my shareware games who would never have paid
the registration fee anyway, I've lost nothing and actually helped make the
world a better place.  You can't argue with that!?

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -- "Blessed Be."