----- Original Message -----
From: PrinceGaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 1999 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: MD: MD Trading

> Here in Britain we still have a decent Social Security system to ensure
almost
> everyone at least has a roof over their head and food to eat.

Tell that to the hundreds of people you see everyday selling "The Big Issue"
on the streets, I'm sure they could tell you a few things about the
realities of our social security system.

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]