* Ralph Smeets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Tue, 18 Jan 2000
| I've yet to see the first PC that uses FDDI.

Oh, you can get EISA and PCI FDDI network adaptors.  They are hideously
expensive compared to the under $100 price tag of 100-BaseTX these days,
but they can be had.

| Cheers,
| Ralph -> What has this to do with MD? Nothing...

Optical digital interlink.  Really only tangental, though.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ unknown glowing substance which fell to