Neon John wrote:

> Ok, my curiosity is up.  I've seen a couple of criticisms now of the
> "end search" button.  What's the beef?  I find it quite handy when
> I'm conducting multiple recording sessions on the same disk.  Am I
> missing something?

Maybe not, but you will if you don't remember to press END SEARCH,
especially if you record for 15 minutes, listen to the beginging  of the
recording, or take the disk out to check it and put it back and forget
to push END SEARCH.  You will miss your previous recording.  Most
sensible recorders do that automatically, but oh no,not Sony.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways