Yeah, all I needed was a stereo miniplug to two quarter inch mono plugs. it was
all good. The radio shack shielded gold plug cost me $7.

The quality of the cables does make a  difference in some cases. Monster cable
is waaay expensive. I sing for a band and I went through two $20 microphone cords
with in a month during performances. Since they were lifetime guaranteed, I got
em replaced free, but I do a lot of microphone tricks involving spinning and
throwing and catching the mic so it was time to find a new cord. I got a Monster
Cable mic cord for $50 and I could probably tow a car with it and it would still
work. It's shielded to keep extra noise out and sounds great.

joe.

--
*  http://www.erols.com/emoposer
*  AIM- emoposer, MCSqUiShYToOsHy