David Witzany wrote:

> One last question, not directly related to any of the above.  A recent post
> complained about the amount of noise added to music when recorded off of a
> computer.  There are $50 cables out now that claim to be better for making
> these kinds of recordings, especially copying MP3s from computer to MD. Has
> anyone used one of these cables?  Are they worth the investment?

NO! Contrary to what the audio stores tell you, it isn't the cost or the
quality of the cables, (unless they are extreemly junkie).  The qusetion
is do you have the right type of cables.  I bet the guy that was having
trouble recording from a stereo sound card to a mono recorder, just
changed to stereo cable instead of a mono cable, and I bet it didn't
cost $50.  If it did, he was robbed.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways