Good Evening Everybody !

I just publish our Brand New Web Site and Our Brand New Online Secure
Store...

We have now a Great Payment Option... If you pay with Paypal, there is only
one shipping price for any quantity of your selected product. This feature
is offer on mostly all products. So if you want to buy 10 Econo Red 5 Pack
Minidisc, you will pay only $5.00 Shipping for these 10 packs.

However, if you want also 5 Techno Colors 5 Pack Minidisc, you will have to
pay also $5.00 for shipping for any quantity.  The shipping prices apply by
kind of products, not for quantity.

If you want only one item of each of our category, you're better buy
directly in our Online Secure Store where shipping is calculated by
Weight...

You can take a look at this : http://www.kheopsminidisc.com

BUY NOW : buy in our Website
PAYPAL PAYMENT : buy with Paypal (Any Quantity; Same Price Shipping)

Best Regards,

Pierre.