If napster is bad for the music industry, then how come sales are up since
Napster started??

My oldest son made a good point when I was talking to him on the phone last
night.  Aside from the things that I mentioned about half of the music on Napster
not being available for sale, he felt that must people don't download to save the
money on a CD.  They do it to sample.

He feels that no fan is going to download entire CDs.  They want the liner notes,
graphics etc.

Larry