> "J. Coon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I have one customer that pays double the price to get his CDRs
> >> colored red because he KNOWS they sound better
> >
> >Wow, he sure is a fool.  Everyone knows you need to use the GREEN
> >MARKER. <G>
>
> LOL... good one. And don't forget to litter your listening room with
> those little black discs ;-)

You fools, the green marker improves playback when applied around
the edge of CD's, whereas the red CDs provide superior S/N ratio
(the noise being light) with the red discs as it comes through the
red layer.  It seems obvious to me that a combination of red discs
and green marker pens will make as much of a difference to CD sound
as erm, errr,

Oh no, what have I been saying, I'm mad I need help.... etc (the same
applies to other marker pen disc color believers).  Heheheh.

PrinceGaz.