las wrote:

>  Peter, I don't think that you should stop posting here.  If there are many
> people who object to what you are doing, lets hear from them.  But if only one
> person has posted that doesn't mean that the majority of the people on the list
> are annoyed.

That's right.  I don't want to subscribe to another mailing list to be
able to get  MD related information.  It should be posted right here on
the MD list.

IMHO, people that don't like it can either skip over it and not read it,
or they can just delete it, or they can set up a filter and delete it.
It certainly doesn't cause a big burden to see the title of a message
and then delete it.

Stay right here where you belong.   Maybe limit it to one ad a day if
you have to but keep informing us. OK?

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways