From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of las
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 8:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: Ok I got another one, but again, MOVE FAST it won't
last very long !

Simon Gardner wrote:
Peter,

> Not meaning to offend but please stop posting with coupons for some
> US-based (and US-only) online shopping company. I'm just guessing here,
but
> the number of US-based list subscribers is probably lower than you think
> and the number of those that actually care about the coupons will be
> significantly lower.

I think that you are wrong about that.

> As someone else suggested, set up a separate list of
> your own for those that _want_ to recieve your coupon mails and leave the
> MD-L for actual MD discussion.

It will never happen.  This is a non censored list (at least that's what
Rick W.
recent told me).  If you see Peter's name when you receive your e mail, just
press the delete button.  Also, isn't there a way to filter out e mail
addresses
you don't want to receive on many browses?

> Your repeated commercial postings were just mildly irritating - I
> understand that you're running an MD-based business and it's good that you
> have such enthusiasm for the format, but acting like a buyitonline spam
> machine is very annoying.

I disagree and encourage Peter to let us know when there are real super
deals
happening like $15 off on $25 and NO SHIPPING.

You may have some magic source for getting blanks, but I know I don't and
when I
can get 80 minute blanks for less than $1.40, I want to know about it.

Larry