I just got a Harmon-Kardon CD burner which connects to my stereo.
Last week I did a live recording of our church choir concert, & I was ready
to record it onto a CD, when I realized that there is no digital output from
the MD.  I notice in the specs of all the MD that none (that I saw) of the
MD players have a digital output.  That seems unusual. I don't know how the
analog recording will fare, but I'll try tomorrow.
Sure wish my Sony MZ-R50 MD had better auto sensitivity--there's quite a bit
of distortion, & for many concerts, the 'low' setting is too low.  More
distortion than I would like (as a musician).
Bob