From: "stories" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Don't know if anyone mentioned this before but...Flicking through an audio
mag at work, noticed an advert for HHB's pro portable minidisc recorder, HHB
PORTADISC MDP 500. One of the listed features is "USB interface"
Unfortunately a "Pro" model, retail price is around £995.

Yes. I'm VERY interested in this model. I mentioned it in my first post to
the list but no one responded so I assumed from the silence that no one knew
anything about it. I am very much considering the purchase of either this
model or the very similar Marantz PMD 650.

Don C.