* las <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Sun, 04 Feb 2001
| I thought that the DVD's sound can be copied just like a CD

That ultimately depends on what kind of sound is on a DVD-Video.  Different
regions have different requirements.  AC3 and dts include SCMS marks, and
commercial DVD-Videos are marked "final".  MPEG-1 Layer III does not.
Since Mexico (.mx) is in Region 1 I think it is reasonable to assume Region
1 discs, which mean AC3 or dts.

| Also, while you can't copy a DVD using a stand alone unit.  On a computer
| you can copy DVD's if you have the right software.

Yeah, but he did not say anything about ripping the audio out of a
DVD-Video, so I did not assume he did.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ unknown glowing substance which fell to